The following are the differences between a regular WCF Service and a Silverlight-Enabled WCF Service.
- Utilize the ‘wsHttpBinding’ as their default binding
- Are generated with an Interface
Silverlight-Enabled WCF Services
- Utilize ‘basicHttpBinding’ as their default binding
- have no interface generated when they are created
- have the following added to the class
- [AspNetCompatibilityRequirements(RequirementsMode = AspNetCompatibilityRequirementsMode.Allowed)]
- the following element is added to the
2 thoughts on “.Net: Difference Between WCF Service and Silverlight-Enabled WCF Service”
There are differences concerning the performance oder st like that?
Is there any difference in performance or Data packet sent over the air.. ??